
Football
Share
Published 09:07 21 Apr 2017 BST
Explore more on these topics:
“A significant drop in the price would have been expected if, as a result of the attack, players had been seriously injured or even killed,” the statement read.
The statement also revealed that the suspect was staying at the same hotel as the Borussia Dortmund team on the night before the attack and that in March, before the dates and venues for the quarter-finals were announced, he had booked two separate stays in Hotel L'Arrivée in Dortmund (9-13 April and 16-20 April).
Elsewhere in the statement, the German Federal Prosecutor’s office said that while three texts claiming radical Islamist motives for the attack were found near the scene, “there are considerable doubts about a radical Islamist origin”.
With regard to a far-right email claiming responsibility for the attack, which mentioned Adolf Hitler and was sent to a Berlin newspaper, meanwhile, the statement said it included “contradictions and inconsistencies” and that “there is currently no indication that it comes from the perpetrator”.
The German Federal Prosecutor’s office is due to provide an update on the investigation at 11.30am on Friday morning.Live sport on TV in Ireland this weekend – Football, GAA and Rugby – August 21st-24th
The Prem is back! The Premier League is back this weekend, and so are we with our ultimate TV guide. Alongside the English footy, there’s League of Ireland, a heap of club GAA, and some rugby inter-pros. Enjoy the sport and a few pints! Football Friday, 21 August Saturday, 22 August Sunday, 23 August Monday, […]
Football
2 days ago
Reports from Spain say Troy Parrott rejected big Premier League move
He knows what he wants! Following the news of Troy Parrott’s imminent move to Real Betis, more details of the transfer process have come to light. Follow our blog below for more details.
Football
3 days ago
Football
Champions League club ‘in final stages’ of completing Troy Parrott deal
Football